Arlo Pro 2 is one of the most popular home security cameras on the market. If you’re thinking about getting one (or more) for your home, here’s a quick guide on how to install them.
1. Start by finding a suitable location for your camera. Arlo Pro 2 cameras are wire-free, so you can pretty much put them anywhere. Just keep in mind that they need to be within range of the Arlo base station (more on that later).
2. Once you’ve found a spot, use the included mounting plate to attach the camera to a wall or ceiling. If you’re mounting it outside, make sure to use the included weatherproof skin.
3. Now it’s time to sync the camera with the base station. This is done by pressing and holding the sync button on the back of the camera for a few seconds. The base station will emit a chime when the camera is successfully synced.
4. The last step is to connect the base station to your router (or directly to your modem, if you’re using a wired connection). Once that’s done, you’re all set! Your Arlo Pro 2 camera is now up and running.
In this blog, we’ll show you how to install your Arlo Pro 2 camera. This process is pretty simple and only takes a few minutes.
1. Find a good location for your camera.
You’ll want to find a spot for your camera that has a good view of the area you want to monitor. If you’re placing the camera outdoors, make sure it’s in a protected spot where it won’t be damaged by the elements.
2. Mount the camera.
Once you’ve found the perfect location for your camera, you’ll need to mount it. If you’re mounting the camera to a wall, you’ll need to use the included mounting hardware.
3. Connect the camera to power.
Now you’ll need to connect the camera to a power source. If you’re using the battery-powered option, simply insert the batteries. If you’re using the solar-powered option, make sure the solar panel is in a location where it will get plenty of sunlight.
4. Set up the camera in the Arlo app.
Now that your camera is all set up, you’ll need to add it to your Arlo account and configure it in the Arlo app. This process is pretty simple and only takes a few minutes.
We hope you found this blog helpful. If you have any further questions, please reach out to our support team.